Expert began consulting in 1961. Expert works internationally to provide research and analysis of economic and financial issues arising in litigation, regulation, public policy and management. Expert focuses professional economics that is academically oriented but at the cutting edge of practical solutions both in litigation and advisory services to problems in the fields of privatization and industry restructuring, regulation and public policy, business strategy and market analysis.
While economics is at consultant's core, he employs a multi-disciplinary approach that includes the use of statistics, econometrics, game theory, mathematics and computer science to apply economics to challenging issues clients face in the following areas: anti-trust and competition policy; commercial litigation and damages; communications; employment and labor; energy; environment; financial risk management; health care; intellectual property; market design; mass torts and product liability; regulation, public policy and survey design; securities and finance; transfer pricing; transport; valuation; and water. .
Expert provides practical economic advice related to highly complex business and legal issues arising from competition, regulation, public policy, strategy, finance, and litigation. Expert has more than 40 years of experience creating strategies, studies, reports, expert testimony, and policy recommendations reflects our specialization in industrial and financial economics. Expert has commitment to deliver unbiased findings, and is widely recognized for his independence.
Expert consults a wide variety of industries and our clients are companies that are often in the news.
· He was Microsoft's economist in the U.S. Department of Justice's antitrust challenge.
· He has provided advice on restructuring the Balkan energy sector to aid in recovering from the Balkan Civil War.
· He assists governments around the world such as those in India, Mexico, Spain, Australia and in Latin America in their utility restructuring and privatization efforts.
· He analyzes health care industry delivery systems.
· He has represented the victims and their families in the landmark case against handgun manufacturers.
· He has advised several European governments on the design of auctions to allocate radio spectrum for third generation mobile phones.
· When a stock's price crashes, he is frequently asked to explain why.