Expert has successfully initiated and actively contributed to the following activities:
* Chair of the Division Health and Safety committee.
* Developed local Health and Safety management plan and practices
* Developed and implemented Safety key performance leading indicators.
* Prepared and maintained an office emergency plan.
* Supervised 2 field safety advisors ( construction)
* Developed and implemented and office ergonomics and wellness program.
* Participated in local and international safety audits and inspections.
Expert has managed the process for obtaining the following certifications and rewards:
* Local Industrial Cooperative annual audit (98%)
* Obtained national Industrial Association for the Prevention of Accident level I certification.
* Obtained wellness gold medal from Lambton County Health department.
* Achieved 94% in the corporate CORE safety audit.
* 7 years ( 4 MM manhours ) without a lost time incident.
Expert has vast experience in quality system and was involved in the following:
* Chair of the division quality council
* Responsible for the transition of ISO-9000/1994 to ISO-9000/2000
* Maintained ISO-9000/2000 registration certificate through 3rd party semi-annual audit.
* Ensure that corrective actions from the internal audits program are effective.
* Ensure that ISO documentation is properly maintained.
* Participated in quality system audits.
Expert has successfully managed the following processes:
* Customer satisfaction process.
* Control of non-conformance.
* Competency and training of personnel in quality systems.
* Analysis of data to demonstrate effectiveness of quality systems.
Expert has developed expertise in the area of energy conservation and auditing
* Conducted energy audits for local businesses, municipalities and utilities companies.
* Conducted studies for clients interested in LEED certification.
* Produced comprehensive energy audit reports including energy savings recommendations to clients.
* Developed list of possible credits/points for clients interested in LEED certification.